The nomination period for our 2018 Community Heroes Luncheon is open! Please submit your nominations for Suffolk Community Heroes using the form below. The nomination period will close on March 31st.
Those chosen will honored at our Community Heroes Luncheon at 12:00 PM Saturday, May 5th, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 100 E. Constance Road. Tickets will be $30. Please use our contact form for ticket information.
Please use our Hero Nomination Form to submit your nominee.
The nominee –
- must be a resident of Suffolk, and be 13 years old or older.
- must be nominated by a member of the Suffolk Democratic Committee
( All nominations for the Community Hero Award will be vetted by a panel of SDC members before submission to the Selection )
- Person must be honest & trustworthy
- Person exemplifies the ideals of the Democratic Party (Person does not have to be a Democrat or a member of the committee).
- Person must have devoted themselves to the betterment of the Suffolk Community.
You can also submit your nomination by letter. Please include your contact information, your nominee’s contact information, and your reason you picked your nominee.