- must be a resident of Suffolk, and be 13 years old or older.
- must be nominated by a member of the Suffolk Democratic Committee
( All nominations for the Community Hero Award will be vetted by a panel of SDC members before submission to the Selection )
- Person must be honest & trustworthy
- Person exemplifies the ideals of the Democratic Party (Person does not have to be a Democrat or a member of the committee).
- Person must have devoted themselves to the betterment of the Suffolk Community.
The nomination period for our 2019 Community Heroes Luncheon is open! Please use our Hero Nomination Form to submit your nominee, or mail or email us using our contact information below. Those chosen will honored at our Community Heroes Luncheon at 12:00 PM Saturday, April 27th, 2019. More details about the event will be posted soon. The nominee –