Register to Vote or Update Your Voting Information by October 13
- October 13, 2020 is the deadline if you want to be registered in time for November’s election.
- If your vital information (name, address, etc) has changed, you have to update that information
- You can register and update your information on The State Board of Elections Website
Vote by Mail, Early In Person, or On Election Day
Vote by Mail
- You must request your absentee ballot to be mailed to you by October 23rd
- Turn in your ballot as soon as possible.
- It won’t be counted if postmarked after election day
- It won’t be counted if it’s received more than 3 days after election day even if it was mailed on time
Vote Early In Person (aka In Person Absentee)
- In Person voting begins Friday, September 18th and ends Saturday, October 31
- Vote at your registrar’s office or other locations if announced. The Suffolk Registrar’s Office is at 440 Market Street
Vote on Election Day
- Election Day is November 3rd, 2020.
- Vote at your designated voting place