Health Insurance Navigator Claressa Strawn wants to let us know about a health care event this weekend at Greensville County High School in Emporia:
- Anyone can come….yes, anyONE; No Age Requirement, No ID needed, No Money Needed and No Application to fill
- It’s perfect for Seniors who have Medicaid and wear glasses. It’s my understanding that Medicaid doesn’t pay for glasses only prescriptions
- It’s great for children of ALL ages because of the awesome eyeglasses donated by a retired eyedoctor, Dr. Tillar’s Emporia’s office, and MORE
- Picking up your glasses on the SAME DAY? WHAT A WOW! – glasses are made on the spot for most; except those with high prescriptions. High Prescriptions glasses can be picked up on August 2nd at the local library from 1 -7p.
- It’s perfect for SPORTS PHYSICALS – IT’S FREE and we have designated people to help!
- Need your teeth cleaned, pulled or a cavity filled? NOW is the time – IT’S FREE!
- Diabetes and Cholestoral Testing and RESULTS are made on the spot
- We will have a CHAPEL for prayer: impacting mind, body and soul
- Medical Team (33): 15 Physicians, 7 Nurse Practioners and 11 Medical Students/Asistants
- Vision Team (31): 1 Opthalmologist, 6 Optometrist, 6 Opticians, 10 Vision Techs and 8 Vision Students
- Dental Team (45): 12 license dentists, 10 Patient Ready Students with Faculty as overseers, 3 Dental Hygienist, and 21 Dental Assist
- Triage will go fast because we have 68 Registered Nurses
- Educational Workshops: Opiod Overdose, Mental Health First Aid, Health Care Basic and Questions (partnered with Bureau of Insurance and an attorney), Nutritional Classes based on blood level, Biblical Nutrition, Kidney, CPR Training, Azheima, Diabetes, GAP, and MOREThere’s something for EVERYONE; so, PLEASE SEND PATIENTS or CLASS PARTICIPANTS!!!!
Greensville County High School
Doors Open at 6 a.m.; COME EARLY, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
Saturday, June 24th (full day) & Sunday, June 25th (half a day)
?A GIFT TO THE COMMUNITY FROM THE COMMUNITY?